My Crazy Day

Senior High School, they said it's the most happily time in your life, and now Im here want to prove that statement is TRUE. haha I have crazy friends in my school so I enjoy school with them. Girls are just insane! We keep make our time feel awkward when she meets her crush. And that's thing they did to me! feel awkward and so fool in front of my crush. That embarassing moment happened after of the school time. Me, with Ajeng went to Debby's class in XI IPA 6 to wait together until school's gate opened. So we chat each other suddenly Ael and Galih came with us. There are Debby, Ajeng, Emon, Ael, Ajeng, Angela, Angeline, Galih, and me. Well there are more people but I just cant remember all of them! That time we're listening music, chat and talk about unimportant topic XD. We're so excited because this day is the last day for our school. Tomorrow, there will be a Lebaran holiday (long-holiday) so we took a short time to be together before we are far (OK NOW I turn to be over). 

then galih braided my hair with an unique style. I love it (THANKS GAL! :) ) and after 1 hours we were there, the gate was opened so we decide to go home. with my braided-hair I walk trough other classes. Then suddenly He (my crush xD) came out from his class. I feel so awkward so I just laughed as much as I can when I pass him. But ANGELA made my plan going broke because she deliberately walk in front of me and stopped at that time so I just can be stucked there with him beside me in front of the door. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I was not brave to turn my head over him, that awkward moment make me feel so embarassing. Okay that moment has been over but I just realized it's the way he looked my new hair-style. And Ajeng (one of us) said after that moment he went out the class and look over us. My feeling changes to be happy but shameful. Now I cant keep my secret to him. I know he thought I was so weird or maybe he has known that............ I ........... like............ him............... That crazy time reminds me always....................................................

Komentar

Postingan Populer