Hey, it's been a long time since I write in blog again

Something in my mind called me to open my blog, and suddenly I felt like I really want to write again, haha.

I'm sure you dont know yet how I've been going through along this time. now that I'm in college, and have a title "an engineer wanna be". I really like that title! Haha

Hmm. I really want to share everything I've done in last 1 year, but I realize that's too many to say. Now I just want to share what I've got when I hang out with my friend, Olga. We went to Kota Kasablanka in our holiday. Actually, Olga had just finished her practicum xD. In the middle of her stress, I ask her out to Kota Kasablanka. We went there to eat together, and try another food despite the food we always eat in Kutek.

And..... Here it is! We eat at STEAK 21. That was my first time to eat steak ( please don't laugh ). I was really excited, but I was ashamed too because I don't know how to eat that correctly. What I remember is that the taste is good. It's recommended for you all.






Komentar

Postingan Populer