Happy Failed Anniv 1st Year, Val

Now, 12th August 2012 is the time of my failed anniv, haha I don't feel sad but a little hurt still stays here. I feel I can't understand why time goes so fast. It's been 1 year about that special moment when you were mine. But now I've moved on so you don't need to be concerned anymore! Haha. Of course I cant write his name here. But now I just can laugh because I remember time when I cried because of him. I feel like I'm a weak girl. But the fact is I don't ever regret to be your gf, uhm your first gf in Senior High School. No one should know about this, but I just want to share this funny fact that you're a best friend of mine! And I hope our friendship lasts forever until we meet another love, instead.

I still remember when I called you darling and so did you. That moment was so funny. Now please let me move you from my side because I need to find someone new. You're still part of my love-life story. You're still there in my history, when I found a guy, my old friend, and then we're falling in love each other. And all that moments happened just by via internet and handphone. LOL you shoot me via facebook! Hahahaha. I remember this love story started after we passed national exam -_____- and I realized I have liked you when we were in elementary school (uhm that my secret) OK NO MORE MELLOW now I want to search another love for sure! :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer