2nd Meeting of English Club

Now, 4th of August, me and all my partner in English Club (who come) feel so shock because of something we never thought about. We, the 11th grade should stand in the front of the class and handle all the new member of English Club. Yes, the 10th grade who has just joined EC. All the panic started from a discommunication of the 12th grade with us. We just didn't know that we should handle them. And on the day that meeting should be started, me, and especially Hasya got panic because we didn't know what class should we choose for the meeting. And the meeting was delayed at least 30-60 minutes. We know the 10th grade feel bored, so we search school-caretaker to open the class we would use. And, we start to call all the member to another class (previously we would begin in XII Ipa 6). And the second panic is when all member has sit in the class. Hasya, and me didn't know what should we do. We completely had not prepared anything and we just started with introduction for the new ones. With an unprepared things, we tried to keep our confidence, and try to be more confidence T_T . I felt I was really lucky because Hasya came. If she didn't come, until now I dont know what would I be. Oh Godness T_T I feel so bad.


The Introduction, had finished. Then we decided to play games. We almost chose hangman games, but UNFORTUNATELY no one of us brought board-marker. Oh God we're so confused of all that happened. Then I decide to make a group which contains 10 person. Each group had to perform 1 song in english (because we are in english club, sure the song must be in english). But thank to God because this games played well. All of them are happy and enjoy, altough I saw part of them just didn't sing well (oOo WeElL vAaL this is not vocal group). Group 1 sang "Call me maybe", group 2 sang .... Oh well I forgot. But I remember group I like most. They sang "A thousand Years" and 2 of them act like drama. Well that moment remind me when I sing that on the APSI. This is the UNFORGETTABLE and A VERY VERY GOOD START for us, the 11th grade to be confidence to stand in front all our friends. Thanks especially for Hasya, Made, Natalia, Yasa, and Angeline who were there with me, in all my fear. Now I hope next Satmeet will be happy just like today and I hope all member of EC (11th grade) will come with us. Thanks for reading friends :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer